All Applicants Must Be
- Physically and mentally able to safely perform or learn to safely perform essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations
- Able to get to and from work at job sites anywhere within the geographical jurisdiction of Local 583
- Able and willing to attend related classroom training
- Able to climb and work from ladders, poles, and towers of various heights
- Able to crawl and work in confined spaces such as attics, manholes and crawlspaces
- Able to read and understand instructions and warnings
- Meet the minimum age requirement of 18.